(a) TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are cookies that are necessary for browsing, as they allow the proper use of the Site and its full functionality. They include cookies that enable the creation of a personalised account, login, the display of content in the language chosen at each login, recognising which country the user is connecting from (and remembering this setting for future logins), and the management of orders. These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and their deactivation may affect the experience and the success of the navigation.
In particular, we use technical cookies for the following purposes
– for the management of dynamic web pages, for the geographical identification of users and for the management of last access data;
– to ensure the correct functioning of the web pages
– for the operation of forms (e.g. course registration forms);
– for the management of data relating to the amounts and products of orders;
b) ANALYTIC COOKIES: used to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site. For example:
– Google Analytics: the site uses the Google Analytics tool to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. This tool uses third-party technical cookies for its operation. Information on the treatment of privacy by Google is available at the following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html Information on the cookies used by Google Analytics, collection and use of these data is available at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs. Information on how to opt out of the use of Google Analytics third-party cookies is also available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
c) THIRD PARTY PROFILING COOKIES FOR MARKETING/RETARGETING: these are cookies from third party companies that allow the collection of information about you to enable more specific and/or personalised promotional communications to you. They include cookies related to the placement of banner ads on the Sites related to third party companies or products you have chosen or viewed, or related or similar products. These cookies can be deactivated without preventing you from browsing the Sites, but deactivating them will result in you receiving promotional messages that may not be of interest to you. For more information on the profiling cookies currently installed in the user’s terminal, to review the privacy policies of third parties and modify the preferences expressed, users can consult the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
Renda Sas may collect navigation data and/or data collected by means of so-called “cookies”. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
You can always decide to block, delete, deactivate cookies or other similar technologies via the settings on your browser or device. There are many different browsers: each different browser (and in some cases also each different version of the same browser) has its own procedure for deleting cookies. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser you use, as the functionality and options offered may vary. We therefore recommend that you visit the support pages of your browser for more information. Moreover, you can modify the settings related to Renda’s cookies, including their activation and deactivation, by accessing the dedicated section linked from the Sites’ footer under “Cookie Settings”. The complete deactivation of cookies may preclude many functionalities, or the correct navigation or visualization of the Sites or other web pages.
When you first access the Sites and, in any case, until you express your choice, you will be asked to provide your consent to the use of third party analytical and profiling cookies. In particular, consent may be given by continuing to browse.