Privacy information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation no. 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and following the entry into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation, we wish to inform you of the following:
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data, freely communicated and acquired by us due to the activity carried out by:
Rendanet di Luigi Renda, Marino Torre, 83 – 91100 Trapani, Italy
VAT number: 02850800810
Fiscal Code: rndlgu89b17d423l
will be processed lawfully and fairly for the following purposes :
As part of its activities described above, Rendanet may collect the following categories of Personal Data concerning you:
- Contact details – name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address and any other data voluntarily given by you to within the Sites to proceed with online orders and to register.
- Identity data – In the case of the purchase of alcohol, we will ensure that the customer is of legal age to purchase and drink alcohol by requesting proof of identity.
- Demographic data and interests – data describing your demographic characteristics or habits, for example date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographical origin (postal code/postal code), preferred products, hobbies and interests; and family or lifestyle information.
- Payment data – information relating to the purchase you made and the related payment (e.g. credit/debit card number, IBAN). These data will be processed to a limited extent necessary in the event of periodic payments, and if you have not objected to the processing by changing your settings from “My account” of the Sites, from the “Payment Methods” section saved for subsequent purchases.
- Use of the website – information on how you use the Sites, open or forward communications from Rendanet, including information collected through cookies (you can find our information on cookies at the following address: Information on Cookies which regulates their details);
- Data provided by third parties (eg: postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies) – all Personal Data that Rendanet receives from other sources to perform its services.
- Social Log-In – information relating to your Social account as well as other data you have given to the Social Network used to log in to the Site, which can be communicated based on the privacy preferences that you have set on that Social Network .
As a rule, Rendanet will not process Personal Data concerning personal beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, information relating to health, sex life or sexual orientation (hereinafter “Special Categories of Data”). In the event that it is necessary to process Particular Categories of Data, Rendanet undertakes to process such data in compliance with the applicable legislation. The legal basis of this processing is, as a rule, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, it being understood that Rendanet will ask for your explicit consent if there is no concrete legal obligation for the processing of such Data.
The data processed is updated, pertinent, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes listed above for which they are collected and subsequently processed.
The same data will be processed, in compliance with the necessary security and confidentiality, through the following methods: collection of data from the interested party, collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, used in further processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes , treatment carried out with the aid of electronic and automated tools (data collection by telematic means, directly from the interested party).
Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is based on registration on the web portal https://renda.net/.
Legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller:
The legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller in the processing of data is given by having to respect and honor the contractual obligations signed between the parties. Pursuant to art. 6 the lawfulness of the treatment is based on the clearly expressed consent of the interested party, documented in written form. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a possible refusal to respond: the nature of the provision of data on your part is mandatory so that the data controller can provide the requested services. In case of refusal it will therefore be impossible to complete the registration process and the System Owner will not be able to fulfill the contractual obligations.
Communication of data to third parties
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller, by the Data Processors appointed by him and by the strictly authorized data processors. Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Your personal data will be kept for no. 10 years, from the termination of the service / product supply relationship in the computer archives owned by Rendanet di Luigi Renda.
Intention of the Data Controller
The Data Controller will not transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is Rendanet di Luigi Renda.
Contact details of the Data Controller, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights reserved to him, sanctioned by art. 7 of which the full text is reported: art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 15 EU Regulation 679/2016 – Right of access to personal data and other rights – “The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their intelligible communication. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the treatment; of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; of the identification details of the data controller, of the manager and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. The interested party has the right to obtain: updating, rectification, or, when there is interest, integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the certification that the operations referred to in letter a. and b. have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to object in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication”. In particular, the interested party may at any time ask the Data Controller to access personal data and correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. . The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The exercise of rights can be exercised by writing to the email address email@example.com.